4 FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STROKE PREVENTION
- Stroke is a leading cause of death and permanent disability.
- 4 out of 5 stroke victims have no apparent warning signs.
- 80% of strokes can be prevented.
- Painless ultrasound screenings can help you avoid a stroke.
- Stroke/Carotid Artery Screening – $60.00
- Heart Rhythm Screening – $60.00
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening – $60.00
- Peripheral Artery Disease Screening – $60.00
- Osteoporsis risk Assessment – $35.00
Get ANY vascular screening for just $60.00 or Get all 5 screenings for only $149.00, saving $126.00.
Stroke screening is coming to St. Mary Magdalene.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011. Sponsored by Aspirus.
Pre-registration is required. Call: 1-800-324-1851, or sign up at SMM.
*You can also be checked for prostate and colon cancer.