The first Marian Eucharistic Conference in the Green Bay Diocese will be held October 7-8, 2011, hosted by the Most Reverend David L. Ricken.
The Schedule will include:
- Friday, Oct 7 (6pm to 9:30 pm) Angelus and Rosary – Conference Talks – Refreshments – Adoration – St. Francis Xavier Cathedral.
- Saturday, Oct 8 (8:00 am to 5:30 pm) Conference Talks – Mass at 4:30pm with the Most Rev. David Ricken – St. Nrobert College.
- Saturday Evening (7:30 pm) Annual Outdoor Rosary Procession – Celebrate the 152nd Anniversary of Our Blessed Mother’s apparition which is the only approved apparition site within the United States – The Shrine of Our Lady of Good Help, Champion, WI.
Featured Presentations By:
- Immaculee Ilibazia – A triumphant story of a woman’s journey through the darkness of genocide.
- Rev. Francis J. Hoffman – “Fr. Rocky” serves as Executive Director of Relevant Fadio and is one of the hosts of “Go Ask Your Father”.
- Mother Assumpta Long – The Prioress General and founder of The Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist .
- George Weigel – An American author and political and social activist serving as Distinguished Senior Fellow and Chair of Catholic Studies at the Ethics and Public Policy Center in Washington, D.C.
- Mark Forrest – As a singer, his “song” is The Faith and Family Foundation, an organization he and his wife founded to support and encourage individuals and families with special needs.
- Rev. Seraphim Michalenko – Heads the Divine Mercy Department at the Marian Helpers headquarters and will speak on St. Maria Faustina and her Marian and Eucharistic Devotion.
- Rev. John Girotti – He is Pastor and Rector of the St. Francis Xavier Cathedral and Pastor of St. John the Evangelist Parish, Green Bay.
The flier on the conference is available in its entirety on this website. You may register on line at www.gbdioc.org/marian or complete the registration form on the flier and return it to the address given.
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 30, 2011.